Our Global HR team partners with our business leaders to attract, retain, and develop Hilton's most important asset, our Team Members.
What will I be doing?
Reporting to our Director of Global Incentive Compensation, your main focus will be to ensure consistency with our compensation philosophy. As our Manager of Global Incentive Compensation, you will collaborate across our compensation, business and Human Resources teams to review and develop incentive programs; linking our programs to our overall compensation philosophy and objectives. Responsible for managing the design and administration of pay programs, which support the company's vision you will participate in the research, analysis, development/revision, and implementation of Incentive plans that are designed to maintain our objectives and position in the marketplace.
Do you love participating in industry surveys and influencing business decisions? If so, you will enjoy reviewing industry data and providing recommendations on our compensation strategy. You will use data from multiple sources to build models to project the effectiveness of newly designed compensation programs and provide detailed analysis to senior leaders on our incentive plan effectiveness and measure variances from established projections and metrics. Partnering closely with internal leadership to provide solutions relating to strategic sales initiatives and related variable compensation needs you will collaborate with the broader compensation team, Human Resources, Finance, and our business partners to identify the critical links between our incentive plans and other reward and recognition plans.
More specifically, you will:
- Work across the organization to establish metrics which help evaluate newly developed incentive programs.
- Conduct the annual review of our existing metrics and associated incentive programs and provide analysis to leadership.
- Facilitate the implementation of controls set by our leaders to ensure that incentive compensation remains equitable.
- Evaluate and streamline our business processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Help build the talent on our team by participating in the recruiting, selecting, hiring, training and mentorship of our field compensation team.
- Ensure our business plans and goals are being achieved while flagging any potential risks or challenges.
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Three (3) years of experience in a corporate role
- Two (2) years of experience in compensation management and/or compensation design in a public company
- Proficiency in Excel, including comfort with pivot tables and v-lookups
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Five (5) years of compensation experience
- Two (2) years of managerial experience
- Sales Incentive Compensation experience
- Compensation and Benefits Certification (CCP, GRP, CSCP)
- Project Management experience and/or certification
- Natural leader, who can work across a broad corporate matrix
- Desire to take the initiative to identify, prioritize and implement actions required to achieve functional goals
- Independent thinker with strong analytical skills
- Excellent social and communications skills: presentations, written and public speaking
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!