Our Global HR team partners with our business leaders to attract, retain, and develop Hilton's most important asset, our Team Members.
What will I be doing?
As a Manager, HR Insights and Analytics, you will actively support analytics projects that evaluate HR operational effectiveness and measure the efficacy of Strategic HR programs for Hilton. The HR Insights & Analytics team operates as a shared service for all areas of HR, as well as other key partners across the organization, creating opportunities to collaborate on unique projects. You will play a key role in progressing Hilton's HR analytics capabilities and how we present information to our senior leadership team.
You will be part of an evolving team that will require flexibility and comfort with ambiguity. Attention to detail will be critical to your success as you analyze various data sets and identify insights. You will also work with cross-functional teams distributed globally, as well as liaising within your own team, to deliver results to the HR organization and Key Stakeholders.
Due to the nature of the work involved, there is a high level of exposure to senior management. If you are passionate about data, have a natural curiosity and are willing to learn then we believe this role is for you.
- Analyze organizational data to identify potential, existing or future business needs and make recommendations on how the data may influence HR strategy
- Recommend solutions through reporting, analytics, deep-dive business studies, benchmarking, and industry best practices research
- Handle analytics projects, ensuring timely delivery and alignment to evolving organizational priorities
- Collaborate with HR, cross-functional partners, and business groups to identify and frame critical business needs into analytic priorities
- Illustrate data in visually innovative ways to make digestible, memorable, and actionable
- Communicate findings and recommendations to influence leaders to take action on the results
- Use Excel, PowerPoint, Business Intelligence and Visualization tools such as Tableau to craft deliverables that enable effective decisions within HR
What are we looking for?
- Reciprocal teammates who thrive in an interdependent work-culture
- Strong communicators who will positively influence Hilton's partners and who will communicate effectively at all levels
- Problem solvers who are flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems
- Self-starters who take initiative in implementing goals, utilizing analytical skills, and possessing adaptability to change
- Passionate presenters who will help us put our best foot forward, assisting with compiling presentations to communicate insights and recommendations
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Four (4) years of reporting and analysis experience
- Experience with Tableau
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's degree
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!