IT Contract Management manages and facilitates the intake and renewal of IT Repairs and Maintenance (R&M) and Software as a Service (SaaS) contracts (~$100M spend portfolio).
- Works with IT solution owners to determine demand and required supports levels for externally developed software
- Involved in the vendor negotiation of pricing and contract terms for R&M and SaaS contract renewals
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams (IT Solution Owners, Indirect Procurement, Finance) to drive cost reduction initiatives
- Defines and implements cross functional process improvement activities
- Facilitates portfolio reviews (technologies & cost) of R&M and SaaS contracts with VP/SVP teams.
- Develops and maintains strategic relationships with preferred suppliers and seek alternative suppliers for solutions and savings
- Works with the IT and Finance leaders to develop forecasts and budgets.
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience in related field preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Manages department operations and supervises professional employees, frontline supervisors and/or business support staff
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Ensures employees operate within guidelines
- Interacts with subordinates, peer customers and suppliers at various management levels may interact with senior management
- Interactions normally involves resolution of issues related to operations and/or projects
- Gains consensus from various parties involved
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.