Our Customer Engagement, Loyalty, and Partnerships Team increases Hilton customer growth through strategically designed partnerships and campaigns and builds awareness for our industry award-winning Hilton Honors loyalty program. The team is focused on increasing customer acquisition and retention through Hilton direct channels such as the Hilton Honors mobile app, Hilton.com website, and reservations agents. In addition, the team generates engagement and repeat business through recognition of loyalty benefits and earned rewards during guest stays.
What will I be doing?
As the Manager, Product Management, you will report to the Senior Director of Product Management. You will be responsible for delivering the short and long-term performance for the Hilton-American Express credit card portfolio in Hilton's portfolio of hotels. You will partner with the rest of the co-brand partnerships team, marketing, finance, digital, analytics, and other part of the Hilton-Amex organizations to assess and improve performance of the portfolio, with a specific emphasis on performance, forecasting, budgeting, and financial analysis.
More specifically, you will:
- Partner with American Express and Hilton functional leaders to build and adjust the annual forecast, establishing partnership goals, including the co-brand P&L and its requisite inputs such as new customer acquisition and card member spend.
- Monitor ongoing performance working closely with the finance, acquisitions, loyalty, and marketing teams to forecast performance impacts and report out on performance to-date. This includes leading regular performance updates with senior management.
- Support analysis, strategies, and prioritization to determine optimal resource allocation towards investments that achieve partnership goals, including management of the overall co-brand budget and P&L.
- Support the broader co-brand team with ad-hoc performance and financial analysis in support of business case development for strategic projects across the portfolio.
What are we looking for?
Do you have a passion for strategy, analytics and driving performance? We are looking for creative self-starters that thrive in a dynamic environment. If this sounds like you, then you may be an excellent fit for our growing team. We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong analytical and financial acumen skills, such as independent ability to build business cases and provide financial pro-forma analysis
- Solid foundational expertise in the financial services and hospitality industries, with specific experience working with or in the credit card industry
- Top-notch communication and effective presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills with a keen ability to partner across a highly matrixed set of cross-functional business partners
- Forward-thinking self-starter, who is flexible, adaptable and able to navigate across an evolving landscape
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Four (4) years of relevant work experience
- Three (3) years of experience with performance and financial analysis
- Availability to travel up to 15%, as needed (primarily to New York City)
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Two (2) years working with financial services and/or credit card products
- Experience working within a matrix environment
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!