Manager, PFR Resale Account
PenFed Realty is hiring a Manager, PFR Resale Account at our office in Flower Mound, Texas. The primary purpose of this job is to provide end to end client management related to the acquisition/sale of real estate in conjunction with our National Investor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Manage and train a team of staff responsible for maintaining client relationships and managing company real estate listings.
- Oversee team performance and ensure a consistent quality of care is maintained. Serve as a point of client escalation
- Assume end to end responsibility for all aspects of National Investor properties from acquisition to sale.
- Run comparable and provide CMA’s (comparable market analysis) to sellers and National Investor to ensure the business unit is profitable
- Interpret TREC contracts and amendments, solid comprehension of real estate math
- Comfortably manage real estate negotiations and acquisitions
- Ability to successfully negotiate and close real estate contracts.
- Ability to practice and master company scripts.
- Interact with Executives on all aspects of the business.
- Responsible for providing reports and metrics to management on a daily basis.
- The ability to exercise confidentiality and discretion.
- Partner with the Real Estate Valuation team to understand internal CMA process.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate or other business field and/or meaningful job experience in real estate as well as the necessary skills and knowledge to satisfactorily perform the essential functions of the position required.
- Minimum of three to five (3-5) years of related work experience required in a professional business environment, with real estate, analyst or appraisal experience preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year of real estate sales required.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) skills.
- Strong diplomacy and adaptability attributes to deal effectively with all team members and clients.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
This position will directly supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
Texas Real Estate License required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Limited travel to various worksites is required.
Berkshire Hathaway PenFed Realty, LLC is a full-service real estate brokerage firm with over 60 offices and 1,700 world-class sales professionals, offering complete service coverage in Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Florida, Tennessee, Kansas and Texas markets. Founded in 2006, we are a wholly owned subsidiary of one of the country’s largest and most financially stable credit unions, PenFed. We are also one of the largest franchisees within the Berkshire Hathaway Home Services network. The Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network stands among only a few organizations entrusted to use the storied Berkshire Hathaway name, a name representing strength, integrity, trust and universal respect. PenFed’s products, pricing, and financial stability coupled with the Berkshire Hathaway brand creates a powerful combination for growth within the residential real estate arena. With growth of over 900% in the past 5 years, PenFed Realty is recognized as one of the fastest growing real estate brokerage firms in the country.
Our mission is to recruit, retain, and support the most knowledgeable real estate agents in the industry so that we may ensure a smooth and hassle free home buying experience.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at 571-341-6572.