Our Global HR team partners with our business leaders to attract, retain, and develop Hilton's most important asset, our Team Members.
What will I be doing?
As Manager, Talent and Rewards Projects and Planning, you will drive and provide strategic and project management support for the Talent and Rewards team and its leaders.
The People Analytics and Strategy team operates as a shared service for all areas of HR, as well as other key partners across the organization, creating opportunities to collaborate on unique projects. This Manager role will be key to aligning projects, communications and events across Talent and Rewards functions.
You will provide direct project support to the Chief Talent Officer, working with and reporting to the Director of HR Strategy. Attention to detail, time management and flexibility will be important to your success. If you are a strong verbal, visual and written communicator and are willing to learn then we believe this role is for you.
More specifically, you will:
- Be the main POC for consolidation across Talent and Rewards team efforts, organizing key projects, events and communications.
- Consolidate, organize and create materials and agendas for team events and meetings, including but not limited to Leadership Planning sessions and offsites.
- Create presentations and talking points for all Chief Talent Officer speaking engagements, including internal and external conferences and meetings.
- Manage Talent and Rewards project tracking, ensuring timely delivery and alignment to evolving organizational priorities.
- Manage and draft team communications and touch points for Chief Talent Officer.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a utility player in a dynamic function, willing to combine communication and project management skills to drive engagement across the Talent & Rewards team. We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong communicator, who will positively influence Hilton's partners and who will communicate effectively at all levels and across mediums
- Problem solver, who is flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems
- Self-starter, who takes initiative in event and communication planning, and possesses adaptability to last minute change
- A compelling and insightful storyteller with an understanding of key HR metrics, who can compile presentations that communicate insights and recommendations
- A multitasker with team/utility player mindset
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Four (4) years of experience in an HR, consulting, strategy and/or communications role
- Experience supporting Senior Leaders
- Proficiency in PowerPoint
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!