The Global Marketing team bringsto life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining,creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designedto drive business results.
What will I be doing?
***The location for this position can be Dallas, TX; Chicago, IL;
Orlando, FL; or Atlanta, GA; with Dallas preferred.***
Are you looking for an opportunity to be responsible for driving increased market share and revenue through focused Destination Marketing, hotel-level eCommerce consulting, and a series of Specialty functions? As the Manager, Technology, you will act as a strategic partner within the Regional Marketing and eCommerce team to oversee technology to support the eCommerce Consulting Group. This role is responsible for sourcing and integrating technologies, assists in developing system policies and procedures, ensuring data integrity, reporting on important metrics, training the team, and more.
More specifically, you will:
- Support Sr. Manager, Innovation with e-commerce tech stack and has wide knowledge of enterprise technology.
- Partner with HSM to source new technologies, engage and manage vendors. This includes monitoring the tech stack to ensure performance standards.
- Lead the flow of data from these technologies for strategic use by internal stakeholders and key partners.
- Develop best practices for technologies and maintain the documentation for updated distributions.
- Lead all internal tech training (new hire, rollout, refresher).
- Serve as the project manager for new technology implementation.
- Consistently optimize technologies based on business needs and efficiencies needed by the organization.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for visionaries, who are passionate about creative promotions and who love to have the opportunity to create dynamic campaigns. We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Proven experience in pulling raw data together and putting it into a compelling story
- Multi-media communications experience including copy-writing, graphic design, and image selection
- Excellent presentation/public speaking skills
- Self-starter with superb presentation and strong communication skills, with the proficiency to clearly and concisely express ideas both verbally and in writing
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to build strong relationships across multiple functions
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities
- Motivation to tackle all your tasks with enthusiasm, seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve your personal performance
- Consistently demonstrate your ability to work independently with minimal supervision on specific projects within agreed time limits
- Thrives in an interdependent work-culture
- Ability to be flexible, respond quickly and positively to changing requirements including the performance of any tasks requested of you and the ability to remain calm in difficult situations
- Communicators like you, who will positively influence Hilton's partners and who will communicate effectively at all levels
- Problem solvers, who are flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems, exhibiting your fine attention for detail
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years professional experience
- Three (3) years of showing skill with finding opportunities, effectively communicating findings to internal and/or external partners, and creating and executing a plan of action
- Three (3) years of Digital Marketing experience, including SEO, Paid Search, and email marketing
- One (1) year of sourcing technology platforms
- One (1) year of using Salesforce
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Five (5) years of Digital Marketing and/or eCommerce experience (SEO, Paid Search, etc.)
- Three (3) years of sourcing technology platforms, a plus if experience with requirements, process design
- Three (3) years of Salesforce, a plus to have been the subject matter expert (SME) for a team
- Three (3) experience maintaining internal or external customer relationships and satisfaction
- Three (3) years of experience analyzing data and presenting findings to internal and/or external customers
- Hospitality and Project Management experience
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!