Successful candidate will leverage creativity and business knowledge into a variety of training mediums, including storyboards, presentations, quick reference guides, and online courses. Highly-motivated with technical aptitude and strong collaboration skills. Must be creative, innovative and work with minimal supervision and guidance. Great attention to detail is a given.
- Creativity. Contribute great ideas and new perspectives on course design and training content
- Communication. Solid interpersonal skills, managing by influence as a subject matter expert to bring complex assignments to completion.
- Design. Use solid instructional design principles to design and develop effective training/performance solutions for targeted work groups within established timeframes and department standards.
- Coordinate. Facilitate training project meetings and focus groups to assess needs and gather information for training content;
- Support. Provide end users with technical support on interaction with content delivery system.
- Ability to lead highly effective teams
- High focus on employee development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to rapidly adjust to project changes
- Willingness to accept and provide constructive feedback
- Instructional design skills applied to training materials and online learning
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to take ownership for assigned tasks with attention to detail
- Ability to simplify/present complex ideas or processes for clearer understanding
- Ability to travel occasionally as needed
- Ability to work flexible work hours.
- Willingness to comply with all Windstream policies and procedures
- Experience in developing online courses
- Experience in delivering training
- Experience with online development tools such as Articulate, Powtoon, Snagit.
Job Category: Marketing
Locations: 4001 N Rodney Parham Rd |US|Arkansas|Little Rock\ |US|North Carolina|Charlotte
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.