Responsible for performing and overseeing the production of reports, data analytics, metrics optimization and reporting automation – with the end goal of maximizing profits and increasing operational efficiency. Manages internal data analytics team and participates in IT projects that replace current systems with new in order to ensure data is accurate and that gaps are not created for internal users and external customers. Manages documentation for internal team and external users of automation process and metric definitions.
- Reviews and validates customer data as it is collected
- Oversees the deployment of data to the data warehouse and ensures data is accurate as new systems are put into place and old systems are disabled.
- Develops policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data
- Proficient in SQL Server, Microsoft PowerBI and Tableau
- Create or discover new data procurement and processing programs
- Implement new data analysis methodologies
- Review customer files to ensure integrity of data collection and utilization
- Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
- Provides users with operational definitions of data pulls to result in accurate analysis.
- Communicates with internal teams and external customers.
- Oversees monthly KPI (key performance indicator) reporting for specified accounts to data imports and report development and communication with vendor.
- Builds automated reporting tools for key stakeholders and front-line employees.
- Develops reporting for operational team that enables them to improve productivity, efficiency and meet service level agreements.
- Manages internal team by hiring, evaluating performance, counseling, training, issuing corrective action, and recommending promotion or discharge according to the company’s value system.
- Provides technical guidance to employees and adapts plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
- Is accountable for the performance and results of team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years financial, systems or other related experience
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- Strong communication skills, ability to explain data and train both internal and external customers.
- Seeks ways to improve customer service and reduce costs
- Ability to understand systems, issues, and limitations and identify solutions
- Ability to make sound decisions based on factual information with a combination of experience and judgment
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from data
- Ability to read situations and reprioritize for effective workload management
- Coaching skills for development of employees for maximum performance