The Talent Acquisition (TA) Contingent Workforce & Staffing Programs Manager will hold lead accountability for building, executing and driving the contingent workforce and associated contingent staffing vendor programs, processes, and policies at Quest. The TA Manager will build a holistic 3-pronged total staffing strategy, utilizing Quests’ internal TA team, RPO relationship, and Contingent labor program to create a fluid pipeline of Talent for the organization. The incumbent in this role will build a process for temp. to hire staffing, and its supporting vendor relationships and processes to ensure scalable staffing and proactive workforce planning. The TA Manager will drive a culture of continuous improvement, ensure ongoing organizational alignment, and will work to meet the business needs through an agile staffing strategy.
Partner with key stakeholders across the business to develop a program and management framework as it relates to contingent labor and staffing programs. In scope: strategic and operational framework for implementation and execution of key partnerships, supplier performance/SLA’s, quality, metrics, and continuous improvement.
Drive and develop structure and practice for determining large scale, project-based and ramp-up hiring needs and use of contingent labor, outsourced partner (RPO), and other 3rd party agency relationships.
Establish and manage relationships with Quests’ contingent labor partners and developing potential MSP relationships nationally. Works in partnership with Corp. Procurement, Legal, HR and Operations.
Develop, execute and implement program processes, procedures, tools, technology and governance related to the management of partner programs.
Partner with Quests’ Frontline leadership and Corp. Procurement to build scorecards and KPI’s ensuring value and effectiveness and other evaluative measures; build adverse processes to support off boarding unsuccessful vendors working with Legal.
Partner with internal RPO provider to build and execute short-term hiring strategies.
Resolve concerns in a timely manner, partnering with leadership as needed
Work in partnership with Procurement, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition and Operations to inform on market insights, innovation, trends and analysis.
Build corporate functional and corporate reporting and metrics, deliver quarterly performance updates to the key stakeholders.
Develop proactive hiring plans to address urgent hiring needs both short and long-term.
Ensure policies and practices are adhered to within the business.
Supervision Exercised: NA
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 10 years’ of applied professional work experience
• 7 years’ experience in Procurement, Contingent Labor, Labor Relations, Supplier/Project management, Talent Acquisition, and/or HR Operations.
• Direct experience working with contingent workforce programs
• Experience in the healthcare or diagnostics laboratory industry a plus
• Demonstrated results driven, resourceful and solutions focused orientation.
• Proficient in MS Office: Excel (Advanced) Word (Advanced) and reporting tools (Tableau, Oracle etc.)
• Must develop knowledge of Quest and the diagnostic testing/healthcare industry to develop appropriate providers and strategies.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to communicate issues clearly and concisely.
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills; Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
• Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross- functional teams in a matrix team environment
• Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to develop appropriate resolutions
• Strong PC skills particularly MS Office: Excel (Advanced) Word (Advanced) and reporting tools (Tableau, Oracle etc.)
Physical and Mental Requirements:
• Sitting or standing for long periods of time
• Working on a computer
• Reading, understanding, and ability to discuss technical and process information
• Occasional travel
• Action Oriented
• Business Acumen
• Customer Focused
• Decision Quality
• Interpersonal and Organizational Savvy
• Problem Solving
• Dealing with Ambiguity
• Drive for Results