Sinclair Digital Agency is a digital marketing company dedicated to providing our customers with cutting edge digital marketing, analytics, fulfilment and ad operations platforms that maximize ROI and customer engagement. With a heavy focus on innovation and being the leader in all things digital marketing, our mission is to be the market leader in SaaS across the advertising industry.
We operate in a fast paced, customer-focused, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the growth of our customers and company. Highly entrepreneurial, our success comes from employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward performance, support individual development and foster a fun work environment.
We’re looking for an experienced Manager of Customer Success whose mission will be to build and lead our team of Customer Success Managers in helping our customers achieve their goals through the adoption and deployment of our products and services. This critical function is responsible for establishing best practices and leading our efforts in on-boarding new customers, driving ongoing adoption, and managing renewals. Your focus will be on understanding desired customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turning these into retention strategies centered on customer expectations and engagement. You will own the retention, renewal and satisfaction goals for all our customer segments, including SMB, Agency, and Enterprise. You will have a constant focus on driving your team in maximizing the value of our solutions with each individual customer.
You will be a key player in helping our customers maximize the value of our solutions.
• Build, train and manage the best Customer Success Manager team in the industry
• Drive retention and growth among our customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed, utilizing a combination of best-practices, automation and people
• Enable successful roll-out of our solutions to customers, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets, best-practice process, playbooks, brainstorming ideas, and directly supporting team members in their client engagements (virtually or in person)
• Serve as the responsible party for the onboarding of all new customers and the continuous training of platform end users
• Collaborate closely with Account Management and Sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities, focusing on setting up and deploying the right process, playbooks, tools and strategies
• Marshall resources across our teams as needed to support customers’ needs
• Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out our solutions with the aim of helping grow and retain our customer base
• Maintain regular communication with key customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement and enabling team members to do the same for each of their assigned customers
• Identify opportunities for customers to act as our advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
• Understand customer outcomes by establishing techniques for regular communication with customers, analysis of customer health metrics, deploying NPS and gathering other feedback
• Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
• Collaborate with various teams to set up our solution per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot any issues impacting customer experience
• Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with our solution and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
• Participate in the software design lifecycle by suggesting strategic changes to software services to improve its usability and image in the industries served
• Work in a fast-paced environment that empowers critical thinking and collaboration with other team members.
• 5+ years customer success or account management experience
• Experience building, managing and guiding a team
• Experience working with large enterprise customers
• Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
• Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
• Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
• Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
• Takes high degree of ownership over their work
• Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
• BSc/BA in business administration, information technology, sales or relevant field
• Experience with customer success platforms (ex: Gainsight, Churnzero)
• Industry experience
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.