Have you ever wanted to work where you hunt? Have you wished you could live up north all the time instead of driving up north every weekend? A career with Nicolet Plastics would allow you to do just that! We offer excellent benefits, competitive wages, and the opportunity to continue to learn and develop the skills needed for a long term career in plastics injection molding!
We are seeking team orientated candidates who will:
- Take pride in their work
- Be willing to work individually and as part of a team
- Be willing to learn
- Work safely and promote a safe work environment at all times
- Produce quality parts per our customer requirements
- Count, package and label parts per our customer requirements
- Produce quality parts per customer requirements that meet or exceed established cycle times
We understand that with deer season underway, you may be spending your days out in the woods! We are flexible and willing to meet with you evenings or weekends for a plant tour and/or interview.
Please reach out to us via email by clicking the "apply" button above, or by phone at 715-276-4212 to learn more about our employment opportunities!
16685 State Road 32
Mountain, WI 54149
Nicolet Plastics is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply