Monday - Friday
Casual work environment
- Prefer someone with previous manufacturing experience.
- Ideal candidate loves organization and paperwork and has a very strong level of attention to detail.
- At least 1 year previous clerical role in manufacturing environment; prefer Quality Management system or Production Assistant experience
- Moderate Excel skills - will be using multiple Excel sheets, formulas, databases, and tracking systems
- Ability to professionally communicate both orally & written; face to face and email communication
- Responsible for filing and maintenance of controlled documents and records. Ensures files are accurate and easily retrievable.
- Creates logbooks and distributes forms used in manufacturing.
- Scans, verifies, and archives documentation and records as needed.
- Enters data into various Excel Spreadsheets and Access Databases.
- Compiles manufacturing performance reports at scheduled intervals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.