- Independently manage the project deliverables with the understanding of New Product Development (NPD) requirements for external contract manufacturers
- Interact with a cross-functional New Product Development team to develop design and process controls (ie. pFMEA, Control Plans, Routers, Inspection Plans, ect.)
- Work with SMEs to develop gauging and advanced automated inspection methods
- Define requirements for and execute MSA (GR&R) and Process Validations
- Understand and apply high level strategies at a project level
- Candidate possesses well developed communication skills and is proficient in the prioritization and execution of complex technical deliverables under tight and evolving project timelines
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.