Hands on experience in Fabrication, Assembly, Mainframe, General Weld, and Paintline Conveyor production areas. You will also support capital project implementation and planning.
Role & Responsibility
Your Manufacturing Engineering co-op may provide hands-on work in:
Capital Project Implementation:
- Assist in developing layouts for capital projects
- Develop time studies for line balancing and setup reduction
- Assist in new product and ECN implementation
- Create programs for various lasers, plasmas, brakes and turret machines
- Calculate cycle times
- Assist in developing and implementing Lean/DFT initiatives and automation programs
- Assist in process documentation, workflow and work-content identification
Mainframe Factory and General Weld:
- Assist in the continual improvement of factory safety, quality, reliability and productivity
- Assist in solution development and implementation
Paint line and Conveyor:
- Assist in implementing the Orange Powdered System and conveyor weight capacity project
- Support continual improvement of paint quality and reduction of defects
- Jr. or Sr. standing in Agricultural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Operations Management, Manufacturing Technology or Industrial Technology
- GPA 3.0 or higher
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of drafting software preferred (ProE/Creo preferred or Solid Works)
- Hands-on experience in farm work, mechanical work, carpentry, or similar area
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Project management skills are preferred
- Previous co-op experience is a plus
- Be able to commit to Bobcat for the entire term of the co-op (8 months)
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to follow written instructions.
Reimbursement of required college co-op tuition credits – up to $1,000.00 per lifetime
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.