EControls is a global provider of innovative, state of the art products/services for comprehensive engine-driven management employing over 700 employees worldwide.
SUMMARY: This full time, salaried-exempt position focuses on development/support of manufacturing operations and will upgrade current manufacturing test and assembly methods. The position requires designing, developing, integrating, and maintaining hardware and software of functional and flash test systems used to validate the functionality of various types of Electro-mechanical and pure Electrical products during the manufacturing process. Days of work are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. with occasional evening and weekend hours as job duties demand.
- Ensure production readiness of equipment for key processes
- Specify and document test specification and method
- Support New Product Development and Continuous Improvement Efforts
Design, code, and debug test software to meet parametric measurement, functional test, and through put requirements.
EDUCATION: B.S. in Electrical or B.S.E.T. Electrical
- Minimum of 5 years high volume Electronic Manufacturing, preferably for automotive applications
- Understanding of computers and high-level programming languages (LabVIEW, TestStand, C/C++)
Click the Apply button to be redirected to the position on our website.