Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry and Let us be Your Road to Success!!
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a national leader in providing respiratory and sleep apnea treatment as well as home medical equipment. Each and every day, thousands of employees in the Rotech family of hometown companies contribute to delivering outstanding customer service and the very best in quality patient care through hundreds of locations across 48 states. Additional information can be found at www.rotech.com.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.JOB INFORMATION
We are seeking a dedicated Customer Service Representative Market Operations to join the Rotech team. This position is responsible for performing all tasks and communication related to intake of patient information concerning the service of durable medical equipment and respiratory products and supplies with patients/clients, co-workers and referral sources as it relates to patient services and third party reimbursement.
The CSR Market Operations is also responsible for directing and managing new patient set ups, existing patient requests and tickets in accordance with Rotech and internal location standards for multiple locations across the region. The CSR Market Operations may also be assigned additional job duties as required and additional projects to support the location in achieving their goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with updating respiratory grid
- Communicates and works with operations and sales staff to reduce internal work-flow issues and errors that impact processing time-lines and patient care. Is proficient at managing varying expectations per each referral source and sales rep
- Communicates with patients/clients and referral sources both verbally and in writing to ensure patient/client questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
- Complies with all applicable company policies and procedures to meet JCAHO and company standards
- Complies with and follows internal and company-wide operating protocols in processing role. Examines and proposes improvements to increase efficiencies, decrease processing time-line, and minimize errors
- Manages the process of rolling on and rolling off locations to the Region teams including leading kickoff meetings, training sessions, and communicating expectations and processes to primarily location manager, sales staff, and CSRs
- Monitors office supplies
- Prepares invoices for next day routes
- Processes paperwork-confirms tickets, inputs new patient set-ups, and completes daily assigned work in an accurate and timely manner
- Provides technical assistance to customers
- Verifies Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance coverage information and maintains expertise of insurance requirements by product line. Maintains understanding of internal policies and procedures. The CSR Market Operations is expected to maintain expertise of insurance requirements for their primary locations in addition to a working knowledge of their colleague’s primary locations to provide coverage
- Works autonomously and independently to maintain a high performance rate and above average results in the in-box, OIP, and assigned goals. Is expected to hold themselves accountable to their goals, regularly and proactively communicate progress, plans, and problems to supervisor as well as providing solutions to challenges that arise
- Works with outside agencies to resolve customer issues
- Performs other duties as assigned
Work Rate and Performance Expectations
All work assigned to the CSR Processing Specialist is measured by the Manager’s quantity and quality/accuracy of work completed
Internal recommendations: Dedicated In-box Processor – 20-25 tickets per day / In-box/OIP Processor – 10-12 tickets & 30-35 OIP accounts per day / OIP Processor – 50-70 accounts per day (Work rate expectations dependent on tenure of position)