As a Marketing & eCommerce Manager with Conrad Indianapolis you will be Working with the Director of Sales & Marketing executing the responsibilities for this role. Which would include proposing and executing marketing and eCommerce plans that promote revenue growth generation among key customer segments and support the hotel's brand positioning and image. This includes leveraging and executing marketing and eCommerce strategies in partnership with appropriate corporate and regional team members, as well as various hotel departments to achieve revenue growth goals.
The Marketing & eCommerce Manager executes and tracks performance for internal and external marketing campaigns, promotions, advertising, and websites. The position also act as a liaison between the hotel and Hilton marketing support, outside agencies and contracted vendors/service providers as determined by the hotel Director of Sales & Marketing. Practices overall project management and ensures the implementation of comprehensive marketing programs. Requires extensive and regular interaction with hotel's Director of Sales & Marketing as the strategic leader.
What will I be doing?
As a Marketing & e-Commerce Manager, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Create and execute a strategic and comprehensive advertising and Marketing plan, including media planning as well as creative/visuals
- Communicate with other managers/divisions to create and execute effective advertising and Marketing plans
- Make the owners' newsletter (quarterly) as well as internal communications materials
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!