Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty (PenFed Realty), a wholly owned subsidiary of PenFed Credit Union (PenFed), is hiring a Marketing Assistant in Flower Mound, Texas. The purpose of this position is to be responsible for managing orders, inquires, communications and reporting of the department and its in-house marketing services as well as coordinating campaigns (social media, print, digital, mailing, etc.) meetings, calls and communications between the marketing team and the real estate agents they service.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Support day-to-day operations including administrative tasks, marketing campaigns, promotions and department projects.
- Create, implement and oversee a print & digital database marketing service for real estate agents to leverage.
- Assist marketing team members in overall planning, tasks and coordination of marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Act as the liaison and point of contact between real estate agents (Customer) and internal marketing department.
- Manage client relationships as well as interacts and follow-up with Real Estate Agents.
- Assist in guiding clients through the ordering process, information gathering, and thoughtful recommendation of our marketing services communicating via the phone and/or email.
- Measure, track, analyze, and regularly report on the effectiveness of overall performance for the department and its agent clients.
- Provide excellent customer service, answering any questions our real estate agents may have regarding marketing service and help them make an educated decision on the best fit for their needs.
- Prepare promotional materials, coordinate with the graphics & video department as needed; keeping inventory of stock, placing orders, gathering invoices and verifying receipt.
- Prepare and order necessary marketing materials for meetings, events and offices.
- Gather and send weekly reporting to clients.
- Scheduling, coordinating and participating in team meetings
- Maintaining status reports and timelines and updating internal databases
- Organizing, tagging and backing up digital files and creating marketing materials
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing or English/Communications degree preferred) as well as any combination of education and training, which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties and responsibilities preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a Marketing agency or marketing related role required.
- Strong proficiency in: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and basic computer programs such as Adobe Creative Suite Knowledge (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) as well as basic HTML skills.
- Excellent time management, verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and high level of customer service skills.
- Must exhibit creativity, organization skills, be detail oriented, with the ability to work diligently both individually and collaboratively
This position will not directly supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
No additional licenses required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Limited travel to various worksites is required.
Berkshire Hathaway PenFed Realty, LLC is a full-service real estate brokerage firm with over 60 offices and 1,700 world-class sales professionals, offering complete service coverage in Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Florida, Tennessee, Kansas and Texas markets. Founded in 2006, we are a wholly owned subsidiary of one of the country’s largest and most financially stable credit unions, PenFed. We are also one of the largest franchisees within the Berkshire Hathaway Home Services network. The Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network stands among only a few organizations entrusted to use the storied Berkshire Hathaway name, a name representing strength, integrity, trust and universal respect. PenFed’s products, pricing, and financial stability coupled with the Berkshire Hathaway brand creates a powerful combination for growth within the residential real estate arena. With growth of over 900% in the past 5 years, PenFed Realty is recognized as one of the fastest growing real estate brokerage firms in the country.
Our mission is to recruit, retain, and support the most knowledgeable real estate agents in the industry so that we may ensure a smooth and hassle free home buying experience.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at 571-341-6572.