Marketing Automation Business Analyst - Maryville, TN
Marketing Automation Business Analyst
The Marketing Automation Business Analyst is responsible for initializing and maintaining marketing automation strategies, developing marketing reports, and serving the digital marketing team.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all aspects of the Digital Marketing Department.
- Own the complete setup of marketing automation. Includes, but not limited to, email campaigns, workflows, customer journeys, and conversion reporting.
- Regularly monitor campaign progress, providing insightful reports using SQL and Excel
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other marketing automation platforms.
- Identifies opportunities and propose solutions to automate processes, eliminating the risk of human error and creating efficiencies.
- Deep understanding of data and relational databases to architect segmentations of customers
- Develop and execute strategies regarding the long-term strategy sustainability of marketing automation systems and the resulting data.
REQUIREMENTS AND DESIRED SKILLS:
- College degree required. Marketing /Business degree preferred.
- Great communication and collaboration skills and extreme ownership of their projects and work
- 3-5 years’ experience in Marketing Cloud or related marketing automation platform
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Incredibly strong attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task all while meeting deadlines
- Experience with creating and maintaining email workflows.
- Problem solving, trouble shooting and ability to determine the appropriate action.
- Working knowledge of SQL, HTML, CSS, and email templating.
- Team Share Quarterly Bonus
- 401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
- Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
- Paid Time Off days and holidays
- Wellness Programs and On-site fitness facility
- On-site restaurant
5000 CLAYTON RD
MARYVILLE, Tennessee, 37804
JobCategory: Information Technology