Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission-critical. Intrado, formerly West develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Intrado is looking to hire a Senior Marketing Communications Coordinator to support our Healthcare team.
The Senior Marketing Communications Coordinator will be responsible to support the planning, design, and production of a variety of marketing communications
materials, presentations, and projects; while ensuring quality and consistency with company objectives.
- Assist with inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, including media buys, email marketing, webinars and events
- Prepare reports, material and documentation as requested, while ensuring all marketing aligns to corporate/departmental brand standards and guidelines
- Provide project lead with status reports throughout assigned projects detailing project status and timeline
- Collaborate with marketing staff regarding marketing campaign planning and execution
- Continuously evaluate the status of all work efforts, ensuring all tasks are prioritized to assist in providing timely and quality services
- Provide support in writing and editing communications (e.g. organizing electronically stored marketing data, preparing promotional materials, presentations, content creation, providing correspondence for internal/external clients, and updating basic online website content ensuring adherence to corporate and departmental policies and procedures)