Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Job Summary: We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Manager to source and produce various types of original content to expand our company’s digital footprint, brand awareness, and inbound leads. This role requires experience in social media and online content marketing, a level of subject-matter expertise, and a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and excellent project management skills.
- Build and manage a detailed editorial calendar which supports lead-gen and client retention efforts for all of the businesses’ products and services, across all geographies.
- Collaborate with product marketing, design, sales, and external influencers / industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Create a variety of content assets each month which drive leads, increase brand awareness, and provide value to current clients (examples include whitepapers, infographics, guides, webinars, etc.)
- Participate in industry blogs on a consistent basis to support and promote the West brand.
- Grow new leads by leveraging website content to increase traffic and conversion through optimized calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Partner with Demand Generation Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager and other Intrado Business Unit Marketing Managers to optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Develop and execute strategies to engage clients, prospects and new audiences on Intrado’s social media platforms. Actively post, Tweet, respond, and share content, and participate in industry blogs on a consistent basis to support and promote the West brand.
- Keep up to speed on the competitive landscape and emerging trends. Recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. The pay range in Colorado for this position is anticipated to be $60,000- $82,000
In addition to a compensation plan commensurate with this role, Intrado offers a comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, and flexible spending accounts