Hilton has been named the 2019 #1 place to work for by Fortune Magazine.We are the BEST hospitality company to work for! Join a fun, energetic, customer serviced focused team at the Hilton Anatole!
The Hilton Anatole is a prestigious, landmark hotel near Downtown Dallas, celebrating its 40th anniversary. Located in the Market Center and Design District it is just 5 minutes from Uptown and Downtown Dallas.
What will I be doing?
The Marketing Coordinator reports directly to the property's Senior Marketing Manager and is responsible for providing administrative and technical support for the Marketing Department, as well as, assisting with the execution of the marketing plan. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Create, deliver, monitor, and optimize all social media accounts.
- Provide website maintenance/updates on multiple platforms, to include but not limited to project management and responding to guest reviews on reviews sites
- Deliver content via Facebook, Instagram, e-mail, etc.
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies
- Measure and report impact of marketing strategies. Generate and deliver marketing analysis and updates.
- Work with managers and business units to determine and assist with marketing and promotional services
- Ensure that all online outlets align with brand standards and marketing initiatives.
- Assist the Senior Marketing Manager to include, but not limited to, social media management, online reputation management, e-mail marketing, digital content creations, proofreading content for online and print, influencer coordination.
- Assist with social media strategy including but not limited to content calendars, paid media, analysis reporting.
- Website updates and user experience innovation
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!