Tower Health is a strong, regional, integrated healthcare provider/payer system that offers leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services to a population of 2.5 million people. Together, our six hospitals and other entities provide a full range of medical care from prevention, screenings & education; to the latest clinical services and surgeries available; to rehabilitation. We also offer wellness programs & public health services that ensure our communities are the healthiest they can be. Our caring, highly trained physicians and staff are committed to patient safety and patient satisfaction.
With more than 11,000 team members, Tower Health includes Reading Hospital, a teaching hospital based in West Reading; Brandywine Hospital in Coatesville; Chestnut Hill Hospital, a teaching hospital in Philadelphia; Jennersville Hospital in West Grove; Phoenixville Hospital in Phoenixville; and Pottstown Hospital in Pottstown. We also operate Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing & Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences, & we have a comprehensive physician network.
Collaboration across Tower Health enables our hospitals, providers, leadership & staff to leverage best practices across the health system. Our hospitals have received national recognition for advanced care in areas such as neurosurgery and stroke, cardiac & vascular surgery, trauma, hematology & oncology. Reading HealthPlex, which opened at Reading Hospital in October 2016, combines state-of-the-art technology and world-class design to make the HealthPlex one of the most sophisticated surgical centers & inpatient facilities in the region.
At Tower Health, we have a rich history of providing high-quality, cost-effective care in the communities we serve. As the healthcare industry continues to change, one thing remains steadfast: Tower Health’s commitment to Advancing Health, Transforming Lives
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the coordination, development and implementation of traditional and digital marketing campaigns targeting prospects and patients across the designated hospital service area to build brand awareness, generate online leads and drive business to key service lines, programs and facilities.
Reports to: Entity-specific Director of Marketing
- Consistently and effectively implements service line, program and/or facility Marketing plans to meet operational, financial and strategic objectives.
- Utilizes CRM platform to plan, manage, monitor and measure the success of all Marketing initiatives.Works with internal Marketing, Web Services, Corporate Communications, Public Relations and Physician Liaisons, as well as external agencies including design consultants, mail houses, printers, photographers, media buyers and others to implement assigned Marketing initiatives.
- Works in collaboration with Marketing Director and/or Marketing Specialist develops appropriate traditional and non-traditional media buys and optimizes campaign experience from ad to landing page, thru email nurturing.
- Coordinates with Web Services and Corporate Communications teams to incorporate social media channels into digital campaigns. Assists in the development of content including blogs, videos, and other interactive elements.
- Tracks and reports the status and outcomes of marketing initiatives
- Supports special events as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field preferred with three plus years of documented experience in marketing showing effective performance and advanced responsibility, preferably focused on healthcare marketing and project management and implementation.
- Required: A minimum of three years marketing experience demonstrating effective performance and advanced responsibility, preferably focused on healthcare marketing and project management and implementation.
- Proven ability to create, write and edit marketing materials, support documents and deliverables.
- Proven ability to coordinate, track and monitor digital campaigns.
- Proven ability to complete projects, deliver client services and to run the full process of plan, develop, implement and evaluate marketing projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and responsiveness with the ability to listen, respond, and appropriately share information to drive results.
- Must be self-directed, action oriented with a drive to achieve results