We are always looking for Marketing Assistants, Marketing Coordinators and Marketing Specialists!
Location: Greater Placer County and North Sacramento County
Pay: DOE and Depending on position
Temp-to-hire or Direct Hire
Some duties might entail:
• Responsible for creating content for social media channels.
• Responsible for keeping track of the Company's Marketing/Content Calendar.
• Organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies.
• Support the Marketing Manager and executives on projects and develop marketing campaigns.
• Content writing for company brochures and similar documents.
• Assisting with promotional activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.