You have a passion for finding trends and providing solutions that drive profitable growth and maximize returns. As our Marketing Data Analyst, you’ll apply your unique blend of keen business knowledge and solid technical skills to help optimize inquiry acquisition and conversion performance.
Now you can turn your passion for statistical data analysis to help our team change lives through data driven campaigns. As our Marketing Data Analyst you’ll evaluate marketing data, identify gaps and present opportunities to improve digital, search, email and engagement channels across campaigns for its 16 campuses.
If you want to impact our goals on a daily basis and the lives we touch, we would like to make you part of our team.
- Analyze data, identify trends and audit processes as they relate to marketing campaigns, revenue, click and conversion rates, ROI and ad spend
- Develop and report both scheduled and ad-hoc analysis of new and existing campaigns
- Improve department reporting procedures, accuracy through automation, and query optimization, as well as manage data integrity
- Engage with internal resource teams and experts, as well as vendors to monitor and assess conversion, spend, ROI, etc.
- Identify gaps and opportunities to improve efficiencies, acquisition and conversion performance
- Research market and competitive landscape in support of program/ product development and rollout
- Provide internal customers and executive management with thoughtful insights into customer trends and marketing campaign performance
- Explain complex topics through clear and concise oral and written communication
- 3-5 years of data analytics experience, preferably in marketing and digital marketing
- 3+ years’ experience using data to develop and measure content and inquiry/conversion marketing effectiveness
- Experience analyzing and tracking multiple data points across platforms and sources, while coming to actionable conclusions based upon the data
- Ability to apply context and student/customer lifecycle behavior as part of data interpretation
- Experience setting up and implementing A/B testing
- Experience with SQL, Excel and BI360
- Experience with CRMs is a plus
- Familiar with Paid (SEM) and Organic (SEO) marketing concepts
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adwords, Google360 and TagManage is preferred
- Experience with email marketing is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and use data to recommend actions
- Proven ability to build relationships and operate effectively within a team
- Experience in higher education, insurance or financial services marketing is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Collaborate across business units to lead research and analysis projects
- Provide findings, recommendations and updates to Operational Leaders and C-suite
- Manage external contractors and agencies
Ability to travel when required