With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
- Designs, develops and implements marketing strategies to support the organization's products.
- Uses specific marketing strategies and channels to launch and position products.
- Identifies and implements marketing strategies and programs in collaboration with sales and other stakeholders.
- Develop brand Plan and ensure alignment.
- May participate or deliver content during sales meetings at the local, regional, and national levels.
- Lead, guide and motivate brand teams in order to build functionally integrated, consistent, well differentiated and financially robust brand plans and ensure alignment
- Identifies and implements marketing action plan and programs in collaboration with sales and technical teams
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing mix elements and resource to optimize outcomes, and ensure all implementation and resource utilisation is aligned with strategy
- Disseminates product experience and product strategy to commercial operations
- Work closely with medical affair team to manage and develop KOL and speakers
- Provide relevant product trainings to product education team, distribution team and external customers.
- Design and Implement key marketing events with program team
- Deliver key messages to healthcare professionals through field visits, scientific meetings and conferences and get feedbacks to improve effectiveness.
- May assist with any other ad hoc assignment as and when required.
- Bachelors' degree in Medical/Pharmacy/Pharmacology is required; MBA preferred
- 5+ Marketing experience in pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Medical education background is required
- Experience in a range of medical affair, marketing and business development roles preferred
- Brand owner experience preferred
- Excellent command of marketing functional capability
- Profound medical education background and KOL management experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English & Mandarin.
- Self-motivated and self-started with a demonstrable passion and energy for marketing and product education.