SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
The Marketing Manager (CBE) develops, plans, and executes effective and comprehensive marketing and communications strategy to successfully elevate the SGS brand and new product/service awareness for the North America Knowledge business. This role manages marketing activities and programs, coordinates market research projects, and develops and implements marketing plans to serve the business objectives.
- Leads a team of Marketing professionals in execution of highly converting marketing strategies for priority business areas and products.
- Develop and present reporting presentations and analysis to senior leadership team on ROI performance, strategy, and marketing outcomes
- Builds and executes creative communication plan for all marketing campaigns that showcase SGS NAM as a thought leader in the TIC industry.
- Develops and maintains a budget for marketing and clear metrics for ROI on all marketing investments, monitors the budget closely, providing ROI information on a quarterly basis.
- Establishes and leads strategy to develop and nurture external relationships with industry organizations and academic institutions to continually develop SGS Knowledge as a thought leader in relevant spaces.
- Develops and manages a behavioral based email marketing automation strategy for NAM initiatives to generate leads.
- Develops thought leadership and event strategies specific to the North America market and key objectives to generate revenue in those areas.
- Develops and maintains a library of marketing assets (brochures, whitepapers, etc.) for local deployment.
- Develops and executes demand generation program that aligns with CBE NAM revenue and sales objectives. Provide detailed lead reporting per campaign. Regularly reviews CRM pipeline to identify trends in campaign performance and market fluctuations.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Adheres to internal standards, policies, and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provides general direction and manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs
- Has full authority for personnel actions
- Travels up to 10%; may include international (Canada)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in developing/executing marketing programs
- 1-3+ years of supervisory experience
- Master of Business Administration or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline in combination with required experience
- Experience using Project Management software
- Customer Relationship Management software experience (Salesforce, Eloqua, HubSpot, etc.).
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – Intermediate user skills
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will receive a call back. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.