Deliver on the strategic direction of U.S. Cellular's personalization program by bringing use cases to life for customers and associates in all channels, delivering on our vision of real-time "1 to 1 marketing." Support personalization "Command Center" project tracks/sprints to drive accountability in partners from technology, analytics, channel support, pricing, finance and project management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support prioritization of personalization initiatives to leverage the decision engine for both outbound and inbound tactics.
- Provide recommendations to improve customer experiences related to personalization data and analytics information.
- Manages the overall delivery of personalization campaigns across channels.
- Generate personalization reports and analyze results to provide guidance on future marketing actions based on analysis.
- Conducts research and provides insight on marketing and personalization campaigns by using data from different channels and platforms, as well as from customer research.
- Define marketing personalization requirements for targeted audiences by collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Prioritizing and planning of use cases for upcoming campaigns and initiatives in driving engagement with respect to established marketing critical metrics
- Partner with other departments to identify, consolidate, and integrate customer and business needs and customer insights to prioritize project needs and requirements.
- Implement best in class digital experiences and ensure progress is being made against project goals.
- Contributes to process changes, decisions and business shifts necessary to achieve success through personalization.
- Ensures that value propositions, tactics, and messaging are coordinated and consistent with overall marketing and channel strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related discipline
- 5+ years Marketing experience
- Strong cross-functional experience
- Familiarity with analytic concepts like statistical significance, control groups and machine learning
- Understanding of CRM marketing standard methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Graduate education in strategy, marketing, analytics or related business field
- Experience in wireless, telco or relevant subscription service companies
- Customer experience design and management through roles in marketing, corporate strategy, digital technology or communications fields preferred
Job : Marketing
Location(s) : Illinois-CHICAGO_IL Oklahoma-TULSA_OK, Iowa-MARION_IA, Tennessee-KNOXVILLE_TN
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.