When everything's connected, how we connect is everything… and we'd like to connect with you too! We’re looking for an Agile Marketing Lead to join the team at our headquarters in the Denver Tech Center.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
TTEC is looking for collaborative team player that is process and deadline driven to make a global impact on how TTEC communicates; a true strategic pioneer who thrives in the development of creative process strategies and is able to transform their ideas through their passion, dedication and commitment. This candidate will join a group of communicators, designers and brand specialists to help transform the global Marketing department into an agile, solution-oriented organization.
The Agile Marketing Lead will serve as the primary liaison for corporate communications at our headquarters in Colorado, and will ensure work flows smoothly during various stages of the project cycle and will play a critical role in solving production blockers with various internal and external stakeholders. A full agile marketing process focuses on end-to-end execution of marketing activities from strategy development through to final in-market execution.
This person will be responsible for coordinating and tracking Marketing projects, facilitate daily standups and other meetings, and work closely with Marketing Owners, Sales Partners, Demand Generation team, Designers and with other members of the Communications, Marketing and Sales teams to effectively develop and deploy on-time creative materials and assets to support demand generation through sales activation.
The successful candidate has experience managing Agile/Scrum projects and drive for results. Must maintain constant awareness of projects and internal clients, and keep marketing owners focused on short and long-term milestones. The ideal candidate must be able to think outside the box, and use knowledge gained through prior experience, education, and training to resolve issues and remove project barriers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with key marketing owners on the planning, strategy and execution ofwork, and ensuring deliverables are on-brand and within timelines.
- Provide thought leadership and recommendations to designated marketing owners to ensure project success across a variety of types of projects including but not limited to: campaigns, client pitch meetings, email marketing, and events.
- Traffic function responsible for triaging, creating and updating timelines for all projects
- Work cross functionally and be comfortable communication to all levels of the organization across a variety of teams including Demand Generation, Creative Services, Segment Marketers (or marketing owners), and sales.
- Support high volume of time-sensitive creative deliverables
- Strengthen and enforce departmental processes, standards and procedures
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- 1-3 years experience working on Agile marketing teams
- Experience with Agile project management software a plus
- Marketing experience including experience working with campaigns, email marketing, digital marketing and how effect the bottom line as it relates to sales
- Content syndication and event marketing experience a plus
- B2B marketing experience preferred
- Knowledge of creative development processes, workflow management, vendor management, and traffic management
- BA/BS in Marketing communications, advertising or related field
- Ad Agency, Marketing or PR background a plus
- Copy editing and proofing proficiency
What We Offer:
When you join TTEC, you become part of the family. Because we want to see you succeed and thrive, we offer benefits and perks such as the below to support your quality of life, goals, and future needs:
Be Financially Sound
We want you to reach your personal and professional goals and offer financial benefits such as: Health and flexible spending accounts
- Retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Financial wellness program
We believe in investing in our people and their career development, which is why we offer a variety of courses and programs that enable you to develop new skills and gain new insights such as:
- Mentorship programs
- Our Women in Leadership program connects employees globally with learning, networking and mentoring opportunities
- Professional development courses in TTEC University
- Scholarship program and tuition reimbursement
- Visibility in our global career pathing and internal mobility opportunities
You’ll have the opportunity to make a positive impact in your community:
- Through our employee-driven global grant program, you’ll have the unique opportunity to apply for a grant focused on helping a local educational organization in your community
- Our team helps fundraise and volunteer their time in their communities
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.