Responsible for planning, executing and evaluating marketing strategies and tactics for assigned hospital
service lines, programs, business units or practices, in order to achieve entity and system business goals and
objectives. Develops and implements appropriate CRM campaigns. Manages department CRM data analysis
and dashboards to ensure data integrity.
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ marketing management experience, in a health-care setting. This includes all
aspects of brand management and standards, traditional and digital marketing.
Experience and Skills
- Develops and executes annual marketing plans to support the achievement of service line and business unit goals.
- Represents the interests and commitments of customers in the development of business and marketing plans to successfully launch new programs and services, reposition existing ones and exit nonviable-ones.
- Executes the most appropriate promotional strategies, demonstrating return on investment of marketing resource expenditures. This includes traditional mass media advertising, digital advertising, social media, content marketing, public relations, direct sales, publications and special events.
- In collaboration with the Planning team, target markets programs and services based on market share analysis at the zip code level.
- Direct the work of an internal project team consisting of web, social media, help desk, physician liaisons, corporate communications, public relations, and others as required.
- Ensures integration of all promotional activities in the execution of marketing strategies and tactics.
- Analyzes department Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system data in response to channel marketing initiatives.
- Studies customer profiles and demographics to recommend, develop, and implement new or existing departmental CRM initiatives by marketing channel.
- In collaboration with CRM vendor develops departmental CRM dashboards.
- Collaborates with the Director of Planning, to conduct market assessments to determine market share, volume projections, competitor analysis and demographic studies.
- Analyzes and recommends actionable strategies and tactics based on research findings and implications.
- Manages and directs the work of vendors including free-lance writers and designers, advertising agencies.
- Manages marketing budgets for assigned service lines and business units.
- Identifies opportunities for cross-promotion with marketing colleagues across the health system.
- Ensures that all projects and plans are developed and executed on time and within budget.
- Participates in appropriate business units and/or service line meetings.
- Educates management of trends and innovations in all aspects of marketing.
- Ensures that all marketing activities support the hospital and health system’s over arching strategic plans and goals.