Lead Business Analyst – Marketing Technology
The Lead Business Analyst serves as a liaison between various business units and IT to define, identify, and implement process improvement opportunities while managing a team of business analysts and product owners.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for tackling complex projects, owning their solutions, love adding value to the business, be engaging and inspiring to the teams and mentor their team to thrive in a fast paced, fun and challenging work environment. They will have the ability to move seamlessly between the details and the big picture while understanding what level to communicate at with both technical and non-technical stakeholders. They will love the challenges of juggling multiple projects and aligning projects to long term visions and strategies.
- Provide leadership for his/her team and actively mentor the team members on the development of their skills. This is of the highest priority. Own the portfolio of work and strategically coordinate projects across multiple business units and development teams. Extreme ownership of their work is a must. Drive solutions from the ground up for complex, multi-phase projects. Inspire and engage the teams through collaboration.
- Review business and project processes and make recommendations/implement changes to improve and support our activities.
- Provide leadership for the implementation of process improvement opportunities by mapping out process changes, defining requirements and scope, and proactively communicating project vision to business leaders, stakeholders, and users.
- Work effectively with business leaders and subject matter experts in a collaborative manner, building constructive and effective relationships.
- Identify quality and efficiency metrics to calculate and validate cost saving opportunities.
- Develop and maintain projects plans/backlogs to facilitate progress reports and ensure deliverables are met. Develop and maintain project risk/issue logs and ensure team addresses.
- Translate stakeholder requirements into technical specifications that can be used for development and break down technical complexities so that they can be easily understood by business units and end users.
- Assist subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Displays Servant Leadership: fostering a coaching environment, display of selflessness and holding others accountable across the organization
- Proven ability to lead a team.
- Proven ability to facilitate requirement workshops / training sessions with large groups of business users and leadership.
- Ability to translate stakeholder requirements into technical specifications that can be used for development and break down technical complexities so that they can be easily understood by business units and end users.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of team members, including executives, managers, IT professionals, and subject matter experts.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- Experience in project management, process mapping, group facilitation, data gathering and analysis, and phases of project life cycle (requirements gathering, design, development, deployment, training, and measuring effectiveness.)
- Strong ability to work effectively within time constraints, changing priorities, and independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Including Intermediate in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical and business experience.
- One to three years’ experience as a people manager.
- Five or more years’ experience as a business analyst or project manager.
- Intermediate to strong SQL query skills.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma (Black Belt)/Scrum Product Owner from a recognized institute.
- Understanding of Marketing strategies and the technologies that power them
- 401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
- Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
- Paid Time Off days and holidays
- Wellness Programs and On-site fitness facility
- On-site restaurant
- Team Share Quarterly Bonus
5000 CLAYTON RD
MARYVILLE, Tennessee, 37804
JobCategory: Information Technology