Master Automotive Technician / Master Auto Mechanic
Stanley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Gatesville is looking for an Automotive Technician / Auto Mechanic to join our industry leading Service Team! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay in line with rapidly changing technology
- Certifications required
- Stable 5+ years Auto Mechanic work history
· Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver’s license; no suspensions or more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years.
- Relocation and Sign on Incentives Available for the right candidate!
- Competitive wages
- Employee sponsored Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Professional working environment
Find out all our Dealership can offer you! Apply today!