KRCR is seeking a Part-time Master Control Operator. The ideal candidate must be versatile and capable of learning specialized computer software applications and have an aptitude for operating electronic equipment. You must have great attention to detail, excellent computer skills, and must be able to work in a fast paced environment. Must be adaptable to work all assigned shifts in a 24/7 operation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Broadcast operations including setting up, controlling and monitoring television broadcast equipment to transmit television programs and commercials to the viewing audience
- On-air switching, dubbing and transferring programs, preparing all elements for the on-air computer playlists
- Gathering satellite feeds for broadcast use
- Preparing the official log and computer playlist before air time, accountable for official log record after air
- Preparation and operation of equipment (before, during and after live newscasts)
- Support the production of newscasts and other live or recorded programming for television and multi-platform use
- Support operation of the station by assisting Engineering, News, and other departments
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience as a Master Control Operator is preferred, but not required
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!