The Material Coordinator will be responsible for, but not limited to the following job duties:
- Receiving and processing of material.
- Pulling orders and kitting sub-assemblies.
- Conduct cycle counts and process material movement in database
- Daily packaging and shipping of material on UPS and FED-Ex software programs.
- Must be capable of handling material up to 40 LBS without assistance.
- 3+ years of inventory control experience, preferably in the electronics industry.
- Good oral and written communication skills required.
- Solid computer skills.
- Must be detail oriented, accurate, and organized.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.