Objective is to transfer material manually by hand, or utilizing a manual pallet jacket or using a lifting device attached to a hoist called out within the standard work.
1. Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device attached to hoist.
2. Loads or unloads materials onto or off of pallets, skids or lifting device by hand as needed.
3. Loads parts manually from racks, tubs, and/or bins in warehouse to trays or racks kit carts.
4. Follows set route through department to load kit carts.
5. Loads and unloads parts manually from paint line.
6. Maintains safety checks on necessary equipment.
7. Performs duties in a safe, efficient manner in compliance with safety rules and regulations.
8. Uses electronic scanner to transact material as needed.
1. Keeps aisles clean and orderly.
2. Assists in the instruction and training of others as requested by supervisor.
3. Completes preventative maintenance and other duties as directed by Total Production Maintenance.
4. Perform other non-essential duties as assigned by management.
Must be able to follow established methods and procedures and perform work accordingly. Must have the ability to work rapidly and under time pressure for extended periods of time.
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Allow Equivalent
- 0>2 years
- The ability to communicate with supervisors and fellow workers in both written and verbal forms at a level normally acquired through the completion of high school or equivalent is required.
- Job specific skills, techniques and safe work and equipment operating practices are learned through on-the-job and classroom training.
- General instructions are given on recurring duties, operations or assignments; detailed instructions are given on new duties, operations or assignments.
- < 10%
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.
Apply today at https://jobs.doosan.com