- Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site.
- Inspects materials for quality/defects.
- Able to identify material by part number or written description.
- Moves materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand.
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated areas.
- Counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet.
- Cleans work area, machines, and equipment.
- Assembles crates to contain products when required.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
- Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and bands bundles together.
- Adheres to all safety rules and regulations.
- Must have the ability to stand for long periods of time and repetitively lift up to 50 pounds.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.