The Material Handler role is to support and maintain, warehouse, inventory production database and other logistics systems, including shipping/receiving. You will be responsible for storing products using equipment.
Schedule: Day 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM | Monday - Friday
Pay: $16.00 - $17.00 DOE
Location: Tualatin, OR
- Verifies items received by comparing the purchase order, manufacturing part number, and the packing list/invoice
- Operate forklift to move material, loading and unloading.
- Documents filing, e-filing, & management: pack slip receipts, shipping documents
- Participate in regular inventory cycle counts
- High school diploma/GED required
- 1+ year inventory control experience preferred
- Ability to train for forklift certification
- 7-year background screening and drug screen
- Start working ASAP
- Weekly Paydays! (every Friday)
- Become Forklift Certified - willing to train if you do not have experience!
- Monday - Friday schedule - enjoy your weekends!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.