Plan, schedule, and order materials in a timely manner while managing specific inventory levels in order to maximize availability and inventory turns while contributing to the supply chain program that will enhance quality, cost effectiveness, and maximize operating income.
Maintain acceptable inventory levels.
- Develop, manage and execute the Material Planning function by managing inventory levels to achieve forecasted turn rates and schedule requirements.
- Create and maintain integrated processes among Operations, Sourcing, Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing Services and outside suppliers to implement the planning/replenishment process, while identifying procedures and tools needed to employ these systems.
- Schedule and implement part change notices (e.g. ECN’s) while minimizing obsolescence
- Past due order management.
- Minimize expediting time and freight costs for inventory issues.
- Work closely with management and other key decision makers from all functional areas to ensure an uninterrupted supply of material to various locations.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships and rapport with suppliers to aid in the timely delivery of material to our warehouse and/or Dealers.
- Effectively work directly with individuals at all levels throughout the supplier's organizational chart, from entry level customer service employees to higher level managers and executives.
- Work with Accounts Payable on invoicing issues as applicable
- Education: Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Experience: 0>2 years
- Travel: <10%
- Mechanical and/or inventory control background preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, solid analytical/problem solving skills, and the ability to multi-task and follow through in a fast-paced environment.
- Capability to use Oracle, SAP, and other business systems.
- Must be able to read and receive instructions in English.
- High degree of fluency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Travel occasionally to production plants, supplier facilities, and warehouse/receiving operations.
- Material Analysts in the aftermarket function control an annual spend of approximately $19,000,000 per analyst, as measured by cost of sales, to ensure an overall fill rate of 96.4% out of our warehouse.
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.