Schedule: 7:30am to 3:30pm
Pay Rate: $17-$24 Per Hour
Under the general direction of the Director of Materials, the Materials Coordinator is responsible for maintaining control and accuracy over all inventories, including all transactions, procurement, cost, deliveries and receiving. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary responsibility satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill
and/ or ability required but not limited to:
- Reviews the work of internal peers to determine material requirements, investigate and resolves discrepancies in documentation and inventory counts.
- Places purchase requisitions with suppliers and manage effective relationships with suppliers of goods and services to establish cost, quality and ensure 100% on time delivery targets.
- Demonstrate strong multitasking ability, to include data entry, processing, capturing details and communicating with internal departments to ensure adequate and appropriate levels of inventory are maintained.
- Responsible for performing inventory counts, picking inventory for deliveries and coordinating the return of materials (RMA's) to suppliers.
- Organize and maintain documentation, supplier information and site data in an efficient manner, provides reporting/ retrieval as required.
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software, standard office equipment and principles of material management.
- Participates in aspects of the company's quality assurance program
- Demonstrates key competencies in attention to detail, accuracy, timeliness, flexibility, and teamwork.
- High School Diploma
- 5+ Years of experience working in a manufacturing setting.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.