Ultimate Staffing is looking to hire 8-10 Assemblers to work on Day and 2nd shift; location: Fremont CA.
● Responsible for performing complex electromechanical and technical function in support of engineer activities
● Including designs modifications, modification of fabrication and troubleshooting
● Reading blueprints and schematics, perform vacuum leak check for 300m(Etch, PCVD and DEP tool)
● Build new products and prototypes, performed analytical, organizational, and communication skills and also worked well with others in a fast space, multi task environment.
● Worked safely in a hazardous materials and environment.
● Work wells under 100 and 1000 clean room glass environment.
● Screen printing, semiconductor equipment cable routing, ultrasonic solder.
● Building custom test fixtures with minimum engineering input.
Submit your resume for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.