The General is seeking a MedPIP Claims Assistant to join our company.
Who We Are
We are one of the fastest growing and most exciting companies in the insurance industry to work for today. We’re proud to say we’ve been in the insurance business for over 50 years.
Because of our rapid rate of expansion, we’re looking for the best talent to help The General® bring quality insurance to people across the country. Ask any of our employees and they’ll tell you that life at The General® is a challenging, fast-paced, exciting experience that offers a competitive total rewards package, healthy work/life balance and an exciting working environment.
You’ll gain crucial insights from your potential coworkers who bring different backgrounds and professional experiences to The General®. You’ll also find there are plenty of opportunities for advancement in the ranks – if you’ve got the ambition. (Just don’t try and achieve the rank of General –there’s only one of him!) The work culture at The General® is one that celebrates diversity, team spirit, and good old-fashioned hard work.Responsibilities
What You'll Do
The MedPIP Claims Assistant is primarily responsible for researching and compiling information for PIP adjusters. In this role, you will provide administrative support to the MedPIP Claims team.
- Assist with contacts and mailing out PIP application documents
- Process medical and wage loss payments according to the correct fee schedule
- Assist with preparation of policy disclosure response letters and ATD letters
- Respond to subpoena requests and payment requests on PIP files
- Respond to requests on closed files for PIP logs and unpaid medical bills
- Handle all closed file filing and off site shipping
- Create new PIP files in CWS upon receipt of notification from Manager.