The Media Specialist is a customer-facing role and interfaces with all levels in the organization. The Media Specialist manages and troubleshoots audio visual hardware and software, digital signage and conference management throughout the Tower Health enterprise. Responsible for assuring the effectiveness and setup of meeting venues, collaboration tools, and associated hardware. The Media Specialist provides the appropriate collaboration tools to support all size virtual or room based conferences and meetings.
- Relevant experience required including customer-facing AV experience, user support, and virtual platforms experience. AV knowledge and experience, including troubleshooting.
- Solid time management skills and proven ability to manage fast-paced environment and shifting needs.
- Ability to decipher user requirements and provide the best solutions.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to interact professionally with end users at all levels. This position regularly supports leaders throughout the organization when arranging and troubleshooting meetings.
- MS Office skills. Experience with MS Teams and Stream a plus.
- HS diploma/GED required. 2 year/Associate Degree or combination of relevant education & experience may be considered in lieu of Associate's Degree.