Immediate position for experienced candidates that are looking to work for a top rated progressive company where you can utilize your talents to make a difference in the lives of people every day. Great company with an outstanding culture.
- Assemble Pre-Pack assemblies
- Able to lift 50 lbs. on occasion.
- Able to stand for 7 hours at a time.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software i.e. Word and Excel.
- Rotate through multiple stations during a shift
- Write Non-conformances of any part/equipment defects
- Pick, pack, and ship of products if required
- Accurate reporting of daily production quantities
How to Apply- Qualified candidates should forward their resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and enter Medical Assembly in the subject line of your email for immediate consideration
Pay: $16-$17 per hour
Schedule: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM Monday - Friday
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have previous medical assembly experience reflected on your resume.
- Good work ethic and attendance
- Basic computer skills necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.