Certified Medical for Tower Health Medical Group at the Collegeville Primary Care location
- The practice has 2 Physicians and a Physician Assistant; sees an average of 100-150 patients per week on average.
- Hours: (40 hours per week) Mondays through Thursdays 8AM to 5PM and Fridays 8AM to 12Noon; there is a possiblity of a one day a week working 9AM to 6PM so candidate must be flexible
- Assists in examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a physician.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs (i.e., pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height), and records information on patients' charts.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of an approved Medical Assistant program
- Computer knowledge
- Time management/organizational skills
- Knowledge of EHR Licenses/Certificates: Certified Medical Assistant required ; Current American Heart Association for Healthcare Provider CPR is required.