Administers nursing care under the direction and supervision of a provider. Performs a variety and direct and indirect patient care duties
needed to keep the clinical office running smoothly.
- Certification or Registry as Medical Assistant from an accredited testing center preferred, such as:
- American Medical Technologists
- American Association of Medical Assistants
- National Healthcare Association
- High school diploma, equivalent preferred. Completion of medical assistant program.
- A multi-tasked professional; prefer at least 2 years of experience in a medical environment