Certified Medical Assistant for Phoenixville Hospital's Cancer Center
Hours: Full-time (40 hours per week)
- Assists in examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a physician.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs (i.e., pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height), and records information on patients' charts.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of an approved Medical Assistant program.
- Computer knowledge
- Time management/organizational skills
- Knowledge of EHR Licenses/Certificates:
- Certified Medical Assistant required
- Current American Heart Association for Healthcare Provider CPR is required.