Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday-Friday
Pay: $19.00 - $23.00 an hour
Location: Brookline, MA
Position Summary: The Medical Assistant collaborates with team members to meet the clinical needs of the patients. Individual will demonstrate a strong commitment to the company's philosophy while providing safe and efficient quality of care.
- Support primary care providers during and between exams.
- Main line of communication for patients
- Greet patients and escort to exam room.
- Obtain vitals, prep patients, and review patient health information to relay to clinician.
- Protect patient confidentiality.
- Ensure all Department of Public Health standards are being met.
- Medical Assistant Certification (preferred)
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficient phlebotomy skills/experience preferred.
- 2+ years' experience preferred.
If you're interested, I'd love to hear from you directly at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.