As a healthcare Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for successfully managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls. This will include following communication scripts, handling different topics, and acting as a liaison between our company and its customers. In addition, you will be responsible for evaluating all documents to ensure that appropriate information has been obtained for billing purposes.
- High School Diploma
- 2-3 years of outbound/inbound calling experience in a call center, medical office/clinic or institutional setting
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to customers and employees
- Maintain composure in high pressure situations
- Capable of following an issue through to its conclusion
- Home care/healthcare background
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.