YES, Rotech is still hiring to help serve our patients during this time of the COVID-19
As your Home Respiratory and DME equipment and services provider, our number one priority is the safety of our patients and our employees. PPE is provided to all of our employees that will have contact with patients.
We have implemented the following measures:
- We are maintaining social distancing of at least 6 feet in both the workplace and during home delivery/pickup, whenever possible.
- We are asking patients to complete a screening questionnaire to determine high-risk situations for our employees.
- We have enhanced cleaning procedures for all of our equipment.
- We are communicating frequently with our employees regarding the latest guidance from the CDC.
We are seeking a professional and dedicated Sales Representative with a background in Durable Medical Equipment sales or Respiratory sales or Hospital sales or Healthcare sales or Medical sales to grow our business. Position is responsible for revenue growth and the marketing of core services and products; and for ensuring that the referral sources receive the highest quality service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Becomes an expert on reimbursement guidelines for Rotech products and communicates them to referral sources and physicians
- Conducts daily sales calls to establish new and maintain ongoing business with referral sources in the medical community
- Develops sales territory call strategies to qualify new and maintain existing accounts to grow the business
- Builds relationships with patients, caregivers, and referral sources
- Establish and maintain relationships with doctors, hospitals, clinics, and other professionals in the medical community
- Follows weekly call plan and enters completed sales calls using the Weekly Call Planner and Call Report
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by resolving customer concerns
- Meets and/or exceeds a monthly sales quota
- Partners with location management and staff as well as other Rotech departments within to drive sales growth
- Performs other related duties as directed by Sales and Management
- Sells Rotech Healthcare’s respiratory equipment including Noninvasive ventilation and Home Oxygen to potential and existing referral sources
Employment is contingent on
- Background investigation (company-wide)
- Drug screen (when applicable for the position)
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence with a clean driving record (when applicable for the position)
Education and/or Experience
- Four year college degree is required
- Experience in respiratory or medical sales is preferred
- Leadership Experience in other areas or fields
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with internal and external customers geographically located within the assigned territory
- Effectively communicate in English; both oral and written, with physicians, location employees and patients to ensure questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
- Helpful, knowledgeable and polite while maintaining a positive attitude
- Interpret a variety of instructions in a variety of communication mediums
- Knowledge of Durable Medical Equipment (DME) or Home Medical Equipment (HME)
- Maintain confidentiality and practice discretion and caution when handling sensitive information
- Mapping skills including ability to plan time-saving routes
- Mechanical aptitude with ability to learn
- Medical terminology
- Multi-task along with attention to detail
- Self-motivation, organized, time-management and deductive problem solving skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to drive and travel via personal vehicle and occasionally via airplane
- Hours of talking and hearing on a daily basis
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening
- Routine walking and standing for long periods of time
- Use of hands to write, use computers and manipulate papers
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Understanding use of all applicable home medical equipment and supplies
- Email transmission and communication
- Internet navigation and research
- Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, Power-Point, etc.
- Office equipment; fax machine, copier, printer, phone and computer
- Office environment, warehouse, field
- Travel via automobile (personal vehicle) required with reimbursement
- Career Path and Management Opportunities
- Employee Discounts, Referral Bonus, Recognition Program and Employee Service Program
- Cell Phone reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Mileage reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision plans
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Make the right move, create your job profile and apply today!!
The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, gender identity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.